Pull back the curtain on what customers want from the mobile web
The People’s Web Report combines globally sampled data, industry insights, and expert analysis to offer up a snapshot of consumers mobile web behavior.
The Netbiscuits initiative aims to help brands optimize their relationships with customers, by gaining a better understanding of what consumers want from the mobile web. Here are some of the findings the Report has uncovered about consumer trends:
- 76% of consumers will abandon a website if it’s not optimized for mobile browsing.
- Over 30% simply won’t bother trying to use a brand’s non-optimized site, or turn to a competitor instead.
- Search is the single most popular activity on the mobile web, with 90% of respondents spending time on it each day.
- 22.9% of respondents say they spend up to five minutes a day conducting online banking activities.
- 95% of consumers are now generally satisfied with using the web on their mobile devices.
“The mobile web is one of the biggest disruptive technologies we have ever seen. The phenomenal uptake of its usage, alongside rumored customer dissatisfaction with the quality of experience has been the main motivation for us to undertake this research.” Daniel Weisbeck, CMO Netbiscuits