Multiple Device Testing & Quality Control
Benefit from our expertise and the world’s most accurate device library
You may have your own team of developers working hard on getting it just right, but do you also have the resources to run thorough tests and undergo a detailed quality assurance process?
- Netbiscuits has the capability to test your project against its unsurpassed device library, giving you the assurance, that the result looks great on all devices and not just the top 10%. We ensure your web & mobile products work properly across devices, browsers and operating systems:
- (Mobile) Web Sites
- Web Apps / SaaS Services
- Apps (native & hybrid)
- Netbiscuits Device Library: Tap into the large number of up-to-date devices we have physically on our shelves
- Analytics-based Prioritization: Based on our global Analytics data and experience we suggest combinations of device, browser & operating system to test which maximize coverage and minimize cost
- Experienced Team of ISTQB Certified Testers: Our team has tested web assets for more than 15 years and knows what to look for: functionality, layout, usability, performance in multiple network connectivity settings, etc.
How we partner with you
- One-time project support or continuous engagement embedded into your development cycles (agile or traditional)
- Manual and/or automated testing
- Testing at various environments and lifecycle stages (module testing, regression testing, post-production testing, etc.)
- Efficient coverage of complex web deployments (multi-domain, multi-language, multi-geography, etc.)
- Integrated into your tooling infrastructure (ticketing systems, test automation tools, etc.)